Hello my name is Robert R. Seese and I am living in Green Valley Az., USA. I am married to Dixie for 58 years, we have 3 children and 6 grandchildren.
I Worked in the Aerospace industry for more than 48 years, my latest job was Machined Parts Planner and worked for Boeing at the Rocketdyne Division. I retired on 2/1/2002.
I am a fly fisherman, and have fished many of the big waters in the USA
- Delaware River
- Big Hole River
- Big Horn River
- Frying Pan
- Roaring Fork
- Green River
- Bow River (Canada)
- Snake River
- Deschutes River
- San Juan River
I'm a big travel buff. My wife and I love traveling around the world, usually cruises.
- Cruised to Antarctica, from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Valparaiso, Chile
- Crossed the Atlantic east to west (three times)
- Singapore to Bangkok
- Australia, New Zealand
- West coast including Alaska and Mexico
- Panama Canal, west to east
- Caribbean East and West
- Bus tour of Europe, including Holland, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy and all in between.
I am an artist, and I usually paint portraits and landscapes in oil colors,
and I have done a little painting in water colors and acrylic.
My art gallery , search for Seese
My art includes doing a lot of photography, so I have included some photos at this site
I also have done some sculpting in wet clay making animals and even portraits, so here are some examples
I build models; wooden ships, Radio Control airplanes in wood, and some plastic models.
- Interest 1 - Ham Radio, my call-sign - KB6IEC
- Interest 2 - Pottery making: I have built my own gas fired kiln.
- Interest 3 - Computers: I build or upgrade my own computers.; I also design and build my own website